Sunday, March 8, 2009

Stony Brook, New York - First show!!!

We had our first show last Friday in Stony Brook. Our first show of the tour.

Load-in was pretty easy, since we got it all finished the night before, which was the night we got in. Maz, Courtney, and Tomomi were giving a workshop and it was so nice to see familiar faces other than the 3 other people that I shared a van with for 4 days! j/k :p

The next morning, we got in early... we got everything done in terms of tech and prep... I even had time to take a quick nap! I love naps on the day of the show! :)

Then, we got ready for the show.

So, here are pictures of us from the first show...

Tomomi and me before the show. she's like... a decade younger than i am and is an amazing taiko player.




Me and Jason. We just wanted to show everyone we're from the wessssssiiiiiidddde. Don't we look threatening? yea right...




We all shared this dressing room... I swear it's not usually this messy, but I had to take a picture cuz it was such a mess!




A drink after the show. me and Jen




Courtney, Tomomi, and Bryan...




Jason with his pina colada. threatening, right?




Tomomi with her virgin drink. :)




and that's all the pictures I have from that day....

TP would like to thank Joan and Eva for letting us stay at their places!!!

No comments: